- Intel® Pentium® III 1GHz or faster processor; Intel Pentium 4 2GHz or faster
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 2 or 3 (including 64-bit editions); Windows Server® 2003 or 2008; Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise (including 64-bit editions) with Service Pack 2; or Windows 7 (including 64-bit editions)
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
Download and Install
1. Go to Revizzit download page, click on Download Windows Version button.
2. Revizzit will automatically begin to download and you will need to click “run”.
3. When you install Revizzit, you will be warned that you downloaded Revizzit from the internet. Click “Run”, we promise that you can trust us!
4. Click “Continue” to proceed. This will install Revizzit in your “Program Files” folder.
5. You will need to install or update Adobe AIR. Click “Yes”.
6. Revizzit will then open and you will need to register or login.
A) If you have downloaded the Revizzit app via the Revizzit website, you will need to register your app. You will enter a Username and Email Address. Revizzit will then send you a temporary password. You will need to check your email to retrieve this password to login to your app. Please be sure to change your password to something that you can remember by clicking on the link in the registration email.
B) If you have downloaded the Revizzt app via a first time purchase, please enter the email and password that you used on the purchase to login to your app.
8. Once you log in, you will need to name your device. Remember, you have 6 devices on which you can have a Revizzit app so make sure you give it a cool name that lets you know where this app is.
The app will now open and your products will stream in!