- Intel Core™ Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor
- Mac OS X v10.5 or newer
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
Download and InstallNOTE: If you encounter an installation error on Mountain Lion and above versions of OSX, please refer to this support article.
1. Go to Revizzit download page, click on Download Mac Version button.
2. Once you click on download, your app “dmg” will appear in your “Downloads” folder
3. The installer should automatically pop up; if not, double click on the dmg to begin installation.
4. When you install Revizzit, you will be warned that you downloaded Revizzit from the internet. Click “Open” (we pinkie promise that you can trust us.)
5. Click “Continue” to proceed. This will install Revizzit in your “Applications” folder.
6. Again? Seriously, you can trust us. Click “Open” to finish installation.
7. Revizzit will then open and you will need to register or login.
A) If you have downloaded the Revizzit app via the Revizzit website, you will need to register your player. You will enter a Username and Email Address. Revizzit will then send you a temporary password. You will need to check your email to retrieve this password to login to your app. Please be sure to change your password to something that you can remember by clicking on the link in the registration email.
B) If you have downloaded the Revizzt app via a first time purchase, please enter the email and password that you used on the purchase to login to your app.
9. Once you log in, you will need to name your device. Remember, you have 6 devices on which you can have a Revizzit app, so make sure you give it a cool name that lets you know where this player is.